Acid Paradox - Galaxy Acid Paradox - Galaxy

GNARLY

This is pretty fucking tight man. Digging it. I'm not a huge fan of the bitcrusher you used on the bassline, I almost feel like it would fit better without the distortion on it. Keep up the sick work tho mate, enjoyed this immensely! 9/10 - 5/5

Full Metal Jacket! Full Metal Jacket!

Reminds me a bit of Rusko

I love how bouncy the bassline is. Needs some work on the mastering along with the variation/progression of the track. Keep it up :)

xKore - Last Words (NG Cu xKore - Last Words (NG Cu

I'm so jelly

You just come up the fucking CATCHIEST MELODIES YOU DICK, and your mastering is just so god damn clean. Really enjoying your latest stuff mate. Your going places. Keep it up :)

CowardlyLion - Boom CowardlyLion - Boom

Nice track

08/10 - 5/5. Really digging the bassline sound design, but I do think it could use some variation in its modulation and it could use a little fattening up mastering wise. Other than that, this is a pretty fucking gnarly track :). Drums could be upped a bit along with the bass turned down a tiny bit. Keep up the work, looking forward to hearing future submissions!

CowardlyLion responds:

Aye I've got to work on mastering, indefinitely. I appreciate the review! Hope you'll enjoy what I'll pump out later on, cheers!

Chapter 4 : Thief of hearts Chapter 4 : Thief of hearts

Perfect name for this track

I really am not sure what other to say than, I'M JEALOUS! Keep making music man, and keep sharing it with the world :).

Dj-Fab responds:

Hey :) Thanks a lot man, don't worry i will continue ;)

Chapter 2 : March to victory Chapter 2 : March to victory

Your music is amazing, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?!

I literally can't find anything to give constructive criticism on. I've listened to Chapter 1 also, and its just pure ear sex.

- LD - Doomsday Brigade - LD - Doomsday Brigade

Great work sir :)

I adore the progression of this piece. Especially the ending you added on since the last time I heard it. The new ending completes the track perfectly in my opinion. Loved the theory involved. I do agree with midimachine on the fact that the panning was a bit too harsh (only in the intro). Take into account that most of the listeners on NG's are listening on headphones. So other than the panning needing a slight fix for those of us who are too poor for baws monitors, it's fantastic and I'm struggling to come up with anything else that could be fixed. 10/10 5/5. Keep up the epic work sir :).

Phoenix - Main Theme Phoenix - Main Theme

This is really moving, great progression

Really deep piece. Love the dynamics for the most part, the progression and the melodies used. The piano was a bit loud at points for me and the trill's could use a bit of work, sounds like you recorded the piano live though so props for that :D

Sheodon responds:

Thanks. I'm really glad you enjoyed the piece. Yeah, maybe it has some sounding errors, but I think it's because the previous method I used to record pieces. Now it's different and it doesn't have any errors.

Will You Be There Will You Be There

Sounds like Enter Shikari

Reminds me of a better version of Enter Shikari. Your vocals sound much better, their singer is shit thought. I was waiting for a faster paced section thought :/

AtariChampion responds:

I like your idea for a faster part. I love Enter Shikari so its kinda cool to be compared to them

- LD - Sunshine - LD - Sunshine

Holy TITS

This is fucking fantastic. This gave me chills and for a good reason. 10/10, amazing mixing/mastering, and fantastic production values here. Can't wait to see it with the trailer!